U Pick Flowers
What to Expect
1. Dress for the weather. You may want to bring a cold drink and sunscreen.
2. We have a clean portable restroom available for visitors.
3. If you have a favorite vase you can bring it to take your flowers home in.
4. If you have a pair of pruners you like you can bring them to avoid having to wait
for a pair if it is busy. (we have a lot so don't be too worried)
5. Park in the driveway or the grass next to the driveway. Then come on in the shed
to see our smiling faces:)
6. We will give you a pair of snips and a "pickin' pitcher" to put your flowers in as you
cut. (pickin' pitchers are not for sale) We have guides posted throughout the farm
with tips on how to best cut the different types of flowers.
7. Please don't hesitate to ask for help. We understand this is an experience that
most people have never done before. We love to talk flowers.
8. After you have made your selection you can return to the shed to arrange your
bouquet. Flower sleeves and rubber bands are complimentary to help you prepare
9. When you are finished, please return your pickin' pitcher and pay. You may wish
to purchase a vase or bring your own to take your flowers home in. Flowers love
to stay hydrated. We have water to fill your vase.
10. Make sure you take time to enjoy the beauty.
Hours and Location
Open 7 days a week for our 2022 season.
No staff on duty and shed will be closed.
(cash, check or venmo only)
Saturday and Sunday...Full Serve
Sales shed will be open and staff will be available to help with any questions.
(credit cards will also be accepted)
Very clean portable restroom with sink always available next to garage.